Fact No. 180. (Published on 7/15/2005)


A fixed (floor or bench) belt sander. Belt can be upright, horizontal or angled.

The term "linisher" seems to have wider use in the UK and Australia. From the verb linish.

Related Websites:

Fused Glass

Since Janauary 1, 2005 there have been HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS visits to this site.