Fact No. 243. (Published on 9/16/2005)


The process of "nibbling" away the edge of a piece of glass with pliers is called grozing.

Specialized grozing pliers, designed for this specific purpose, are a standard stained glass artist tool.

Related Websites:

Fused Glass

Since Janauary 1, 2005 there have been HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS visits to this site.